1. Efficient Air Pressure Corkscrew: easy and fast way to open up a bottle with compressed air,it’s great to prevent hand hurt in the operation, no damage to wooden cork.
2. Foil Cutter–Cut silver paper of wine bottle perfectly. Foil cutter is magnetic, which can be very conveniently suck on refrigerator or any iron products.
3. Air pressure wine opener:Easy and simple operation and it’s great to prevent hand hurt in the operation, no damage to wooden cork. The teflon needle surface of wine opener treated with food grade and resistance to corrosion.
4. Wine Pourer – Firmly insert the wine pourer into the bottle to avoid spill when pouring. Wine Vacuum stopper- Eliminate wasting wine and will preserve flavors, Keeping Your Wine Fresh!
5. Suitable for gift: Wine Accessories in a gift box, it’s a great gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Anniversary, Weddings, housewarming, garden party or other special events.
Note: Do NOT use to open Champagne, Sparkling wine.
This is Air Pressure Wine Bottle Opener set, including a Air Pressure Opener ,a Vacuum Stopper, a Wine Pourer and a Foil Cutter..
1. Put the foil cutter to the bottle neck at 90 degree angle, clutch onto the
bottle neck, turn to cut the foil.
2. Remove the foil by hand.
3. Insert the needle into the wooden cork and make sure the needle passed
through, cover the bottle by transparent cover.
4. Grasp firmly the transparent cover by left hand; hold the outer tube by the right
hand. Press the outer tube to pump air into the bottle by push and pull until the
cork is slided out of the bottle. (Generally 5-10 pumps per bottle is appropriate)
5. Push the transparent slider to make the cork away from the needle.
1*Air Pressure Wine Bottle Opener
1. Don’t use this wine opener to open sparkling wine or plastic cork.
2. Push and pull the outer tube equably. Overexertion will cause temperature of outer tube rise sharply.
3. Reduce pumping force when the cork become flexible.
4. Stop to use this wine opener when the outer tube is hot, it can be used again when it gets cooling down.